Please note that this vacancy is open only to nationals of Zambia.
Under the guidance of the Representative and direct supervision of the UNFPA Deputy Representative and in close coordination with the programme team in the country and provincial offices, the Programme Analyst on Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) substantively contributes to developing the results based management framework and strategies and operationalizing the monitoring and evaluation plan of the UNFPA Zambia Country Programme.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters degree or equivalent in Statistics, Economics, Development, Business/Public Administration and/or other related social science field
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with increasing professional experience and responsibilities at national level in planning, designing and management of development programme and projects;
- Substantive knowledge and practical experience in monitoring and evaluation in development work; experience in humanitarian rapid assessment, monitoring and evaluation is an asset;
- Knowledge on monitoring indicators for population and development, sexual and reproductive health, and gender;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of the UN joint programmes is an asset;
- Client oriented and strong team work;
- Strong communications and writing skills in English;
- Proficiency in current office software applications.
- Short-listed candidates may be required to successfully complete a UNFPA position related test.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required. Knowledge of a second UN language is an advantage.
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, please click "Apply Now" below.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.