The Census Operations Specialist will work in close collaboration with the UNFPA International Operation Manager (IOM), the Census Project Director/IHSI, the Director of Administration and Finance/IHSI and officials of the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Finance and Census stakeholders, including UNFPA Haiti CO. The COS will need to travel to selected areas in Haiti for implementation and follow up of census activities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Qualifications and Experience
• Advanced university degree in finance, management, business administration, public administration, human resources, or a related field.
• Minimum of 7 years of practical experience in the field of finance, operations and human resources management.
• Experience of operations management of at least 2 years in a population census in a less developed country is essential.
• Experience in operations and knowledge of UNFPA procedures and procurement rules is essential.
• Fluency in oral and written French (required), English (preferred), Spanish (optional).
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.