Procurement for UNFPA funded projects are undertaken by UNFPA country office personnel or by headquarters. Those responsible for UNFPA procurements adhere to the UNFPA Procurement Procedures and are guided by the following principles:
• Maximize economy and efficiency
• Encourage a wide solicitation of proposals to promote competition
• Encourage sources of supply from developing countries;
• Encourage sources of supply from underutilized major donor countries; and
• Promote integrity and fairness and maintain the transparency of the procurement process.
Please find UNFPA Service Conditions here