The ERP Solution and Planning Specialist is responsible for managing medium to complex projects related to UNFPAs ERP and Planning systems. You will be a senior member of the team, working closely with business representatives to analyze needs and propose solutions as well as working with implementation partners to configure Oracle Cloud FIN+ modules.
You will report directly to the Chief, Corporate Digital Solutions.
How you can make a difference:
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s strategic plan (2022-2025), reaffirms the relevance of the current strategic direction of UNFPA and focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices. These results capture our strategic commitments on accelerating progress towards realizing the ICPD and SDGs in the Decade of Action leading up to 2030. Our strategic plan calls upon UN Member States, organizations and individuals to “build forward better”, while addressing the negative impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on women’s and girls’ access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights, recover lost gains and realize our goals.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
Together with our partner agencies, UNFPA is moving to a full Oracle Cloud ERP suite and we are working to implement a tightly integrated planning system. The ERP Solution and Planning Specialist will be the lead in ensuring existing and future business needs are met and will ensure we evolve, enhance and maintain the solution after go-live.
Qualifications and Experience:
Advanced university degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline. A first-level university degree combined with financial management or project management certification programs and 2 additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 years of specialized relevant experience is required related to ERP systems
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP, preferably in FIN+ modules, as well as planning systems
- Experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting ERP processes to business / process owners
- Strong analytical skills, ability to supervise staff, ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Experience with UN entities in ICT projects is desirable
Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, click "Apply Now" below.