The Resource Mobilization Analyst is a key player in the Resource Mobilization Branch of the Division of Communications and Strategic Partnerships at UNFPA headquarters in New York. In coordination with the North America Representational Office in Washington, you will create and maintain relevant research/analysis/products for resource mobilization purposes, visibility of and outreach to specific Member States of the United Nations. Under the overall guidance of the Chief of the Resource Mobilization Branch, you will report directly to the Humanitarian Financing and Partnerships Specialist in the Resource Mobilization Branch.
In a global organization where many of our people are based in challenging environments, you will play a vital role in resource mobilization, visibility, and ensuring the smooth management of core and humanitarian grants from specific Member States of the United Nations.
Qualifications and Experience
Advanced degree from an accredited university in International Policy, Development, or related discipline
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum two years previous work experience, including experience working in UN resource mobilization.
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Strong knowledge of relevant software applications;
• General knowledge of international development policies, international affairs, and knowledge of the UN system;
Strong written and verbal communications in English; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.