NOTE: Candidates who previously interviewed for this post, need not reapply. Thank you
The position is located in UNFPAs’ Strategic Partnerships Branch (SPB) within the Division of Communications and Strategic Partnerships (DCS). Fundraising and Stewardship Analyst will directly report to the Individual Giving Programme manager.
UNFPA's Strategic Partnerships Branch (SPB) within the Division of Communications and Strategic Partnerships (DCS) is leading corporate efforts to expand UNFPA's strategic
partnerships with the private sector and to mobilize resources from non-traditional partners.
SPB established UNFPA’s individual giving programme (IGP) in 2019 with the vision of raising $100 million per year in donations from individuals by 2030. The Digital Fundraising Specialist will play a key role in helping UNFPA unlock the potential of this important new source of funding and deliver on income and supporter growth. The IGP is tasked with recruitment and retention of donors through digital channels and building a best in class donor experience for our supporters. UNFPA’s IGP will prioritise digital fundraising which will be managed centrally from UNFPA’s headquarters in New York, enabling the organization to build and optimise fundraising campaigns and activities worldwide. The IGP will operate under a ‘test, prove and scale’ philosophy that encourages testing new approaches, optimising performance and taking successful campaigns and products to scale.
We are looking for Fundraising and Stewardship Analyst to join our start-up international team. Working closely with other members of the IGP fundraising team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our database delivers for donors.
Qualifications and Experience:
Advanced university degree in marketing, communications, social sciences, computer sciences, business administration or related fields.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2 years progressively relevant experience preferably in the context of an international organziation.
- Experience with database management and CRM systems is essential.
- Experience with financial reporting and administration is essential;
- Experience in data visualization is an asset.
- Ability to work in a small and multicultural team in collaboration with multiple units is necessary.
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is essential.
- Experience with Salesforce marketing cloud desirable
Fluency in English is required; Working knowledge of other official UN languages is an asset.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.