The Project Finance Analyst plays a key role in ensuring effective and accurate financial resources management and oversight of project budgets. You will facilitate communication and sharing of information on financial matters pertaining to project implementation.
You will report to the International Operations Manager.
Working within a Country Office environment, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest efficiency in financial resource management and the provision of accurate, thoroughly researched and documented financial information for effective delivery of financial services and transparent utilization of project financial resources.
Qualifications and Experience
Advanced degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance/ Accounting, or any other related field.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Two years of professional experience in Accounting or Finance, preferably in the Development sector;
• Proven relevant work experience in Administration, Finance, Budget;
• Knowledge of UN Operational Rules and Regulations; direct working experience applying and handling UN Operational rules and regulations would be an advantage;
• Advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems and ERP financials, preferably Atlas;
• A professional accounting qualification from an internationally recognized institute of accountancy. Professionally qualified accountants from an internationally recognized institute of accountancy will have a distinct advantage;
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Fluency in English is required.
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, click "Apply Now" below.