**This Roster is only open for applicants residing within the Pacific region**
The incumbent serves as a member of the PSRO Humanitarian Team, and provides operational support to the country of assignment, contributes to the delivery of the humanitarian/emergency efforts to the affected population, and ensures that operations are carried out, effectively, efficiently, in a timely and transparent manner, mindful of subsequent audit considerations
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Human Rights, Law or relevant Social Sciences with minimum 2 years of relevant experience on Gender Based Violence, protection, human rights etc. OR
- Bachelors Degree in Human Rights, Law or relevant Social Sciences with 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical skills are required, including strong data management, analysis and visualization skills. Advanced skills in IM tools such as Kobo, Activity info, Excel/Access/SQL/PSS and/or Power BI are desired. .
- Demonstrate understanding of ethical GBV data management, reporting and data sharing.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, with team members based in other countries/organizations.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and under pressure.
- Able to work with different stakeholders from government institutions, international organizations, academia and NGOs, and the affected communities.
- Understanding of the national health emergency system and disaster coordination system is an asset.
- Proficiency in English is required.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.