Please note that this vacancy is open only to nationals of Kenya.
The Operations Analyst (OA) post is located in the UNFPA Kenya Country Office and reports to the International Operations Manager. The OA provides support to the International Operations Manager in strategically undertaking operational functions namely administration, finance, procurement, human resources, assets and logistics.
The OA ensures efficient, fully accountable, smoothly functioning and well-managed services that facilitate programme implementation and delivery. The OA actively participates in inter-agency coordination to ensure UNFPA’s need in common systems and service issues are met. S/he fosters a collaborative, client-oriented approach towards the CO’s programme team and UN community, and supports effective communication and cooperation with Headquarters (HQ).
- Advanced degree in business administration, public administration, finance, human resources, information technology or a related field. At least CIPS 3 certification.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in administration, finance, procurement, human or office management.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
- Fluency in English and Swahili is required.
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, please click "Apply Now" below.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.