THIS VACANCY IS OPEN ONLY TO NATIONALS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF SOUTH SUDAN
The Office Assistant/Receptionist works in close collaboration with the Management Support, Programme and Operations Teams and other UN agencies’ staff to ensure consistent service delivery.
Under the overall guidance of the Representative and the direct supervision of the International Operations Manager, the Office Assistant/Receptionist operates telephone communication and general reception and information services ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. He/she also provides logistics support in the administration of the office and promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Secondary school education
- Specialized training in secretarial studies desirable
Knowledge and Experience:
- Three years of progressively responsible secretarial/receptionist
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Experience in handling web-based management systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Atlas)
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of Arabic desirable
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.