Under the overall direction of the Representative, the Budget and Compliance Analyst Office reports to the International Operations Manager (IOM) and will contribute to overall grants management at UNFPA DRC. He/she will work collaboratively with the all program teams, operations team, and the finance team.
You will be responsible for ensuring monitoring of project funds to meets donors' expectations with regard to efficiency and consistency and provide value-adding advice to the CO management and staff regarding policy application and donors requirement in funds management. The Budget and Compliance Analyst promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach and facilitate the maintenance of high staff morale.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree/ Advanced University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, Management or relevant subject.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Finance, budgeting, audit or management control.
- Ability to analyze financial data and effectively prepare reports and financial statements.
- Ability to work well independently on tight deadlines and handle multiple simultaneous tasks and adjust to changing circumstances.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems
- Experience in challenging and complex humanitarian/emergency setting is desirable
- Good knowledge of humanitarian response; prior experience in humanitarian response is desirable.
Fluency in French is required, both oral and written.
Good working knowledge of English is desirable
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.