Please note that this position is open only to nationals of Zambia.
The Driver provides reliable and safe driving services to UN officials and visitors ensuring the highest standards of discretion and integrity, sense of responsibility, excellent knowledge of protocol and security issues. The Driver also demonstrates a client-oriented approach, courtesy, confidentiality, tact and ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds. Additionally, s/he drives and maintains the office vehicle for transporting authorized personnel and delivery/collection of mail, documents and other items for the UNFPA office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed Secondary Level education.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Valid driver’s license
- Two years work experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record is required.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and local roads and conditions
- Skills in minor vehicle repairs
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required. Knowledge of a second UN language is an advantage.
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, please click "Apply Now" below.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.