Please note that this vacancy is open only to nationals of Zambia.
The Programme Assistant will contribute to the development and implementation of an effective country programme by providing administrative and logistical support, managing programme performance, monitoring programme implementation and following up on policy and programme recommendations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Secondary education with a certificate in development studies - or equivalent professional qualification
Knowledge and Experience:
- 4 years of relevant programme development and finance experience at the provincial level is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Experience with ERP financials, preferably PeopleSoft, is an added advantage.
- Short-listed candidates may be required to successfully complete a UNFPA position related test.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required. Knowledge of a second UN language is an advantage.
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, please click "Apply Now" below.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.