The Operations Analyst post is located in Operations Unit of the Country Offices (CO) and reports directly to the International Operations Manager. The OA provides support to the International Operations Manager in strategically undertaking operational functions namely in the areas of administration, finance, procurement, human resources, assets and logistics.
The Operations Analyst ensures an efficient, fully accountable and smooth functioning operations services unit to facilitate an effective programme implementation and delivery. The Operations Analyst actively participates in the inter-agency coordination ensuring that UNFPA’s common systems and service needs are met. S/he fosters a collaborative, client-oriented approach towards the CO’s programme team and UN community, and supports effective communication and cooperation with the Regional Office and Headquarters (HQ).
- Advanced degree in business administration, public administration, finance, human resources, information technology or a related field.
- At least two years of relevant experience in administration, finance, procurement, or office management.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
Fluency in English is required.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.