The Executive Board
1. Having considered the 2006-2007 biennial support budget estimates of UNFPA, as contained in document DP/FPA/2005/13;
2. Approves gross appropriations in the amount of $209.0 million for the purposes indicated below and resolves that the income estimates of $12.6 million will be used to offset the gross appropriations, resulting in estimated net appropriations of $196.4 million;
3. Authorizes the Executive Director to redeploy resources between appropriation lines up to a maximum of 5 per cent of the appropriation to which the resources are redeployed;
4. Authorizes extrabudgetary expenditures of $8.9 million to implement the Enterprise Resource Planning (Atlas) project;
5. Authorizes additional funding expenditures of $4.7 million to replenish the security reserve.
9 September 2005